{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

11.30.2010

{Orange County Family Photographer} "M" Family

This post is a little over due, but I've had a busy couple weeks, trying to play catch up! You may remember this family from my post back in July, when this little guy was just a newborn!! Time flew by and now he is a smiling, happy little infant! He is so full of personality, which he'll need to keep up with his beautiful big sister! This is the second time I've been able to photograph this family, and both times I had an absolute blast. They are such great people and so much fun to work with. I can only hope they continue to call me, so I can document these two gorgeous children as they grow! :) I didn't want to post too many because I'm not sure what they will be using on their Christmas cards..hopefully once they decide I will remember to add one of the family shots they don't use.


And did you notice my new watermark? {which I LOVE} My watermark will be added to all sneak peeks
for the protection of my clients and of the images I work hard on.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did!! :) 25 more days until Christmas!!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment