{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

11.02.2010

Expecting

This couple is patiently awaiting the arrival of their son, which should be any day now. I had a great time taking these for them, though the conditions were a bit challenging. (It was actually raining and we looked like crazy people outside to all those that were driving by!) Christina and Rick are such a fun couple and I could tell in the very short time spent with them how much love they have for each other and for their families and the little one on the way. Thank you for the opportunity to take these for you. I hope you enjoy them. I can't wait to meet your little guy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment