{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

11.08.2010

Mommy & Me {Orange County Family Photographer}

I had a great time with this beautiful ladybug and her mommy! I LOVE this little girl! She is so much fun and so sassy. I will probably make a separate post of the pictures of her silly faces! (Oh, yea, and when she tried to spank me for being a bad girl) LOL!  Aren't they both just gorgeous! :)





Here is a picture of me and little LV on the day she was born! :) Awwww...she's growing so fast! (excuse the cell phone picture quality AND my hair!!)

1 comment: