{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

4.07.2011

Graduation Bear {Senior Portrait Photographer}

This Senior is graduating from Cal State Fullerton! Bear (as she is lovingly nicknamed) has worked VERY hard at obtaining a BA in Advertising and her friends and family could not be any more proud!!! We set out to get a few head shots for her announcements and came up with some GREAT shots! I love these pictures, the location, the colors, and the attitude. :) Thank you for a great time Bear. I hope you enjoy these. xo







No comments:

Post a Comment