{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

4.29.2011

Gorgeous Baby G

As promised, here are a few more from my weekend long session (visit!) with my newest cousin Gianna. I had such a good time hanging out with her and her big sister O, along with her big cousin Ash, Auntie Bean and Mommy and Daddy. When her sister O was born, I went out to visit for the weekend also, and I am so glad I did it again for G. It such a special time for their family, and even though they are not in Cali anymore, I wanted be there for them and see her at her squishiest! (is that a word!?) :) I really should have got a couple of O and Ash but it was hard enough doing some of G! Congratulations cousin. I love you very much and am so proud of your beautiful, growing family!!!! xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment