{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

7.06.2011

{ Los Angeles County Newborn Photographer} - Baby Mason

This handsome little guy was a little over 3 weeks old at the time of his shoot, which did make things a little difficult, but his mommy and I stuck it out, and I was still able to get a couple great shots of him for his family to cherish. The B family has been a family of four with two sweet little girls for a few years now, and have now been blessed with a baby boy. It seems like their family has been made complete. :) His big sisters were so good with him, and will be great helpers to Mommy and Daddy, I'm sure. Congratulations again to your beautiful family!!




No comments:

Post a Comment