{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

10.11.2010

Big Boy B! {Orange County Child Photographer}

This handsome boy, was so much fun to hang out with at the park! He has such a contagious little grin and laugh! His beautiful baby blues did me in from the minute we met! I couldn't wait to get the session started and get some of these pictures up on the screen just to see those eyes!! Of course, his mommy and daddy were absolutely amazing at getting him to laugh. They are such a sweet family, and I hope I get to see lots more of them. Thank you K family for letting me spend some time with your beautiful baby boy! It was a very lovely Sunday in the beautiful park you introduced me to! (which I am sure I will be spending A LOT of time in!) ;) Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment