{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

8.27.2010

Covarrubias Family

Having Sonny and Greta in my life has been at times like having a second set of parents. They have been so loving, caring, accepting and have always welcomed me into their home like family. When they asked if I would come do some pictures for them, I was honored, excited and super nervous about getting some good shots that they would love! I also took a few of Greta and her twin sister Nancy. Can you believe they  haven't had formal pictures taken together in years!? Thank you for trusting me to do this for you guys. I truly hope they are what you were hoping for. I love you guys! xoxo
**********************
They look so much alike that Greta's granddaughter called Nancy Grandma a few times while I was there! LOL :)
This gorgeous girl is their Granddaughter and my Goddaughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment