{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

6.21.2010

Olivia's 1st Birthday

My cousin Alex and her husband Mike have become quite the event coordinators! Their wedding was AMAZING and the last party we went to that Alex put together, (Beana's baby shower) was super fun. So I knew when she said she would be throwing their daughter Olivia a Carnival party that it would be an absolute blast! She pays so much attention to detail and thinks of the little things that tie everything together that most people would never even think of. Olivia was a little doll, and looked so cute in her rainbow tutu and leg warmers! That little girl is non-stop with such a personality! I love you all very much and had a great time at your party!!












Olivia is very lucky to have such loving and talented parents!
Alex (Olivia's Mommy) is a Portrait photographer in Arizona. You can view her work on her blog at www.alexfazioblog.com. If you know anyone in AZ having a baby, her newborn portraits are gorgeous!!

You can also check out Mike's (Olivia's Daddy) photo booth business at www.snapbooth.com. I cannot say enough about how much fun his photo booths bring to any event, especially Weddings!!! Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey didnt know you had a blog too!!! And your into photography like Alex, we have been meaning to take a family photo since kaden came along lol anyways make a button I will put it on my blog, I love Olivia's circus theme its so cute

    ReplyDelete